The registration process has several steps
1. Download the IBANK Mobile application from your store and install it. After installation, the "Activation" button will appear. Switch to your Internet banking, and it will be most convenient to access it from a computer.
2. Registration of your mobile phone in Internet banking. This is a process of pairing your Internet banking account with the Ibank Mobile mobile application. Log in to your Internet banking and press the settings menu by selecting the Ibank Mobile submenu. Follow the steps described and generate a QR code for pairing.
3. Once you have generated the QR code, click the "Activation" button in Ibank Mobile and scan the generated QR code. Or press manual entry and rewrite the 16-digit number written above the QR code.
4. After scanning the QR code or entering the 16-digit code manually, the application will ask you to enter your username in Internet banking.
5. After the system verifies your username, you will be asked to create and confirm a 6-digit login PIN.
6. After creating the login PIN, you have completed the activation of Ibank Mobile and you can use it.