Financing through bond issuing
Financing through bond issuing could be done as a private offering or a public offering of securities.
Investbank executes the procedures on the company analysis, proposal for the subscription of bonds under the provisions of the Commercial Law and the Law on public offering of securities, bonds placement, their registration by the Central Depository, servicing of the payments on the bond issue, etc.
For detailed information, please contact us on tel.: +359 2 81 86 129, +395 2 81 86 191, FI and Derivatives Department or at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financing through shares issuing
Financing through shares issuing is done through an increase in capital of both public and non-public companies. In cases of non-public companies it is necessary that the activity of the company should comply with the clauses of the Law on Public Offering of Securities.
Investbank provides the following services:
- Financial analysis and evaluation of the company’s shares
- Preparing a Prospectus according to the requirements of the Financial Supervision Commission
- Placement or undertaking of the issue
- Preparation for registration of the shares issued by the Central Depository, the Financial Supervision Commission and Bulgarian Stock Exchange – Sofia
- Other accompanying the capital increase process and services
For detailed information, please contact us on tel.: +359 2 81 86 128, 81 86 129, 81 86 184 or on:email@example.com
The tender offer is a public proposal for buying and/or replacement of voting shares, issued by a public company. Investbank in its capacity of a licensed investment intermediary offers to its clients competent financial and legal services in relation to the preparing a tender offer, defining bid share price according to common evaluation methods, registration of deals, etc.
For detailed information, please contact us on tel.: +359 2 81 86 128, 81 86 129, 81 86 191 or on: firstname.lastname@example.org